Participating States / Institutions
Practices in Procurement
*** The final date of Plan Submission has been extended to 31st July 2014. Please make sure you submit the plan before the final date. ***
Browsers : IE 6.0 and later versions
Recommended screen resolution : 1024 by 768 pixels
The Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme of Government of India(TEQIP), has been conceived in pursuance of the NPE-1986 (as revised in 1992). The Programme aims to upscale and support ongoing efforts of GOI to improve quality of technical education and enhance existing capacities of the institutions to become dynamic, demand-driven, quality conscious, efficient and forward looking, responsive to rapid economic and technological developments occurring both at national and international levels.
Click Here for Demo Site
- Strengthening Institutions to produce high quality engineers for better employability,
- Scaling-up postgraduate education and demand-driven Research & Development and Innovation.
- Establishing Centers of Excellence for focused applicable research,
- Training of faculty for effective Teaching, and
- Enhancing Institutional and System Management effectiveness.
(A Unit of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India for Implementation of World Bank Assisted Projects in Technical Education)
Copyright © NPIU. Developed by Glodyne Technoserve Ltd.